The Puck Catcher is the only patented gathering, storage and carrying solution for hockey pucks.
This is a great accessory for any training session for a hockey player or coach. The design allows for you to use it during your sessions with it being durable enough for target practise, and at the end of the session it has a flip down ramp so people can use it for quick loading, saving lots of time at the end of the session.
- Holds up to 40 pucks
- has a strong, adjustable carrying strap
- has a unique flip-down ramp for quick loading
- has removable steel studs for traction
- uses steel and heavy gauge mesh like a real hockey netsaves time at the end of practice or warm-ups
- can be used in accuracy drills
- is currently being used by thousands of teams across Canada and the northern United States