FREE DELIVERY AS OVER £100 (mainland UK only)
The Mako M5 hockey stick offers an excellent level of performance. The M5 has a few of the same features as the Mako but the biggest difference is the blade.
The Mako M5's blade is made using the RTM Blade process. The Resin Transfer Molding process that gives the blade unique characteristics making pucks stick like glue through impact, offering great puck control and exceptional for receiving passes. The M5's shaft is made out of a Proprietary Kevlar®/Graphite material to increase durability and feel.
Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro player
- Proprietary Kevlar®/Graphite shaft
- Provides vibration dampening for improved puck feel
- Flex Profile:
- Slightly concave walls for a fairly traditional stick feel
- Grip: Rubbery grip coating for increased control
- 3 rib blade construction
- 3k woven carbon paddle for feel and durability
- RTM blade process-Resin Transfer molding process that gives the blade unique characteristics making pucks stick like glue through impact, offering great puck control and exceptional for receiving passes.
- Flex: 75, 85, 100, 110 and 115
- Length: 61”
- Heritage: Easton ST
- Weight: 521 grams (85 flex Iginla curve)